FOR SALES AND MARKETING BUSINESSBusiness Description:
Havener provides outsourced sales and marketing services to high quality investment management firms seeking to expand their assets under management within the institutional marketing arena, including intermediaries, RIAs, consultants, platforms, wealth advisors and family offices.
You believe a life worth living is one that is well-designed. You speak Pantone colors and fawn over fonts. When your friends need an invitation (logo, business card, t-shirt), guess who they call? Presentations, brochures, graphics, these things are blank slates just waiting for your golden touch. In addition to your creative genius, you are intellectually curious, fascinated by puzzles, and unintimidated by big numbers or high-profile clients. You are a master at combining aesthetics and function; you believe a powerful design must communicate a powerful message. You are our Graphic Designer and under the guidance of our Director of Marketing, you transform boring into beautiful.
On any given day, you might be dominating one (or more) of the follow responsibilities:
- Translating strategic direction into creative and marketable solutions
- Creating fact sheets, presentations and ad hoc materials from concept to delivery
- Producing coherent and compelling materials from scratch utilizing best practices in design i.e. layout, color palettes, font families, and use of graphics across several different delivery channels (i.e. print, web, email)
- Creating graphics for various social media platforms
- Updating data and edit/layout commentaries with impeccable attention to detail
- Managing the proofing process between design and development
- Prepare files for variety of printing methods and file types
The ideal candidate has design experience with technology or financial services clients. Desired qualifications/characteristics include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related area of study
- Excellent visual communication and proofreading/editing skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign Software. As well as the ability to translate design into the Microsoft Office product suite
- HTML and web design coding skills highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Not afraid of numbers and experience with Excel a plus
- Solution-oriented, curious with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail; so much so that you'll include #wearehcp in the last line of your resume when you apply
- Positive and flexible attitude with a good sense of humor
- Well-versed in current trends in print, digital, and social media
- Office location in Newport, RI; working remotely may be feasible based on candidate experience and tenure.
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and include a link to your work; applicants without portfolios will not be considered. We will contact you if there is a fit.
Havener Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer.